onsdag 17. mars 2010

Dante's Inferno


I rencntly borrowed Dante's Inferno
from a friend, and I've just started to play the game and i got to say that i love it!

You start of at Dante, a true Templar, and your beloved wife Beatrice, he's been captured by Lucifer himself, and is being hold prisoner in Hell, your mission is to save your wife and return to earth to live a happy life with your wife and hopefully kids.

To get to your wife, you have to fight your way through the nine circles of hell, and you got to know, it's one hell of a trip, Haha get it? :p One hell of a trip! Hahahahaa.. Ehheh, well anyways,
the nine circles will push you to the limit and some parts are actually very hard to get through.
If you want more info on the game you can click here

The game is greatly made and i recommend it for all my money to everyone out there.
You can get it at Amazon (US)
or Amazon (UK)

And schools closed! Woohoo, to much snow here in Norway so it's "Safer" for us to stay home instead of being crushed my an avalange while going to and from school. I can't complain, more gaming for me! =)

Now im off to play some Dante's Inferno so see ya'll later! :)

If you are boored, check my YouTube channel for pure Rock Band video's!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar