fredag 12. mars 2010

Give me new drums already!


When i came home from school today, i thought i deserved to play some Rock Band 2! Since it's been ages since i played it, i thought it would be good to re-fresh up some "skills". So i sat down, first song went good, until my drums started overhitting AGAIN.. Gee's why dosn't the stupid company that i bought the drums from answer my mails? It's been a month now since i asked if i could RMA my kit because it's broken and i still have the warranty.

Here ya go, Panic Attack, my real score is waay over 320 000, but i can't help it out if the kit randomly misses notes and over-hits, when i want to go for something good.. Guess it's mostly just my luck.

Anyway, you might wonder what kit i use, I use the ION Drum Rocker, and i actually love the kit and everything, i've had my kit for a year and a half now and i love it, even though it's a shame that it has randomly started to drop notes. But compared to my old Rock Band Drum Set it's hell-of-alot better and yeah, there's not that much to say about it that the kit is teh Awzuume! But there's one catch though, the pedal that comes with the kit is not worth it. But i'd like to recomend the Rock Pedal, even though i don't use it anymore, dont laugh at me now OK? I sold my Rock Pedal
and bought the Destroyer Pedal.. Yes i know im stupid but i wanted to try something new..

Anyway, that's it for today. Im now of to bed, so i hope you will have a good day/night where ever you are in this world. And please check back! =)

Oh and if you are bored, you could check out my YouTube channel! I would appretiate a comment or two =)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar