søndag 14. mars 2010

The struggle against my World Of Warcraft addiction.

There's no secret that I've played World of Warcraft for 2 and a half year. But i managed to quit the game and I'm quite proud of that. But it's not just THAT easy to quit a game like that, and i really want to get back and re-start my career on it, but in the lack of time and money i don't want to go back to it. And i haven't played for about 1 and a half year.

But when i see movies form the old times, and when i randomly bumped into Wow-Schools again, i really start thinking about getting my hands on the game again.

But enough negativity now, the game made of pure awesome, even though i don't know what's new now since Wrath of the Lich King came out, but i sure can remember The Burning Crusade. I can remember that i did never have problem with gold, by using Wow-Schools i had money for ages, and i was the one everyone came over to beg for gold, Gees i miss the times when i just gave 1000 gold to random's asking me for gold... Those where the days.

Anyways, i just boosted some achievements for Halo 3 so I'm now up in 1645/1750 gamerscore, only got these stupid 5G (some 10-15G) achievements left now but i'll have them done in no time.

Anyway that's for today so keep coming by and i hope you enjoy this =)
Aswell, check out my YouTube channel for some Rock Band 2
video's if you are bored.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar